Discover the GAIN Reference Data Management Edge
We call these solutions the GAIN software and product family.
Our full-service solutions are specifically designed to complement and ease finance industry activities such as asset and securities management, private banking, insurance management, fund administration, custodian activities, and other such operations.
We cater to the real business needs of the finance industry
- Fully customize work and dataflows around your real operating requirements
- Use multiple workflows, and data management procedures in different groups or locations (for example when adhering to varying regulatory or security requirements)
- Maintain complete independence when managing your GAIN installation
- Define your own methods of implementation and control
- Control and manage all data flowing through your organization using one interface.
We have designed GAIN to easily enable centralized control and management of all your data flows—while providing the lowest possible total cost of ownership.
GAIN is built around your processes
- Our model-driven architecture approach enables a shorter time to market and lowers total cost of ownership by streamlining the most common operations and functions
- Data Security and Business Continuity are treated with the utmost importance
- All aspects and functionality of the software can be controlled by your organization independently
- GAIN components can be delivered à-la-carte, as part of a larger package, or included with a complete solution
- Gradually scale your application development and data coverage as desired or to account for growth
As of today we have successfully deployed over 400 projects around the globe, and we have more than 110 references available for your review from 15 different countries.
This means we have one of the largest customer bases in the world in our industry category.
One of the many reasons for our success is because of our software architecture approach, which makes designing specialized data management solutions easy and cost-effective.