The AIM Software User Community Meeting (AUCM) is our annual flagship event. Hosted annually and reserved exclusively for AIM Software clients, the AUCM is your opportunity to influence the future direction of the GAIN suite of Business Applications while networking with other members of the AIM Software User Community.
We are pleased to announce the 2019 AUCM will be taking place on the Thursday 26th September 2019 at the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Learn more about the strategic direction of AIM Software
- Exchange ideas with AIM Software User Community members from across the globe
- Discover the latest product features
- Influence the future direction of GAIN
- Get industry insights and participate in thought leadership workshops
- Talk to AIM Software management and experts about your challenges and aspirations
The AUCM program is an exciting mix of interactive workshops, deep-dive product demonstrations, industry insights from subject matter experts, and extensive networking opportunities, including an exclusive dinner event.
Should you have any questions regarding the AUCM, please contact our event team at: email@example.com
Register for the 2019 AUCM!
Discover the latest functionality of the GAIN business applications through demos and hands-on sessions.
Learn from your peers
Learn from you peers and industry experts through client case studies and thought leadership sessions.
Meet the AIM Software Team
Meet with, and provide your feedback to, AIM Software Senior Management and the GAIN Product Owners.
Influence the Roadmap
Interactive workshops provide a unique opportunity to influence the future direction of GAIN.