With ever-increasing volumes, more complex events, tighter deadlines, and extensive manual processing, corporate actions professionals are coming under more pressure than ever before. What’s needed is a solution that gives corporate actions teams more time to focus on the most important and complex events, so that they can be confident that the data delivered to end investors is reliable and on time.
GAIN Corporate Actions empowers investment management and global custodian firms to keep control over their corporate actions data. The purpose-built business application maximizes straight-through-processing rates while ensuring the quality of the master record, protecting core operational systems from incomplete and poor quality data.
GAIN Corporate Actions captures and analyses corporate actions data from multiple sources in real time, ensuring that the most time critical corporate actions data is quickly identified and processed. Pre-packaged workflows and flexible vendor source hierarchy functionality support intuitive gold copy creation for each event, significantly increasing STP levels. Intuitive parameterization tools designed specifically for business operations users, give business users the freedom to define and change business rules, without having to rely on IT.
Corporate Actions data under control
GAIN Corporate Actions addresses the need for higher levels of automation to absorb the ever-increasing volume and complexity of events, as well as any inconsistencies in the underlying data. The application automates the labour-intensive and error-prone handling of incoming events, while providing a structured business view of complex corporate actions announcements.
With GAIN Corporate Actions, corporate actions teams are able to:
- Automate announcement data capture from custodians, brokers, vendors and exchanges
- Maximise deadline management, ensuring time critical events are scrubbed first to allow longer notification and response times
- Achieve 80-90% STP rates for high volume events, allowing time to focus on risk sensitive events
- Future-proof back office processes by automating the capture, normalisation and validation of announcement data
- Access detailed insights and identify bottlenecks using intuitive task management dashboards for end users, management and KPI reporting